Batteries FIAMM SD / SDH
SD - SDH RANGE IS THE PERFECT CHOICE WHEN APPLICATION REQUIRES HIGH POWER IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.
The range is constructed to provide a high level of robustness and designed for applications where high energy peaks are needed in a short timeframe. Due to a special low antimony plates design the range offers users the benefit of low maintenance result in improved operating costs. Batteries need topping-up once every three years under normal operating conditions. Furthermore the design is optimized to offer very low self-discharge for long storage period without a refreshing charge. Like all Fiamm lead-acid batteries the SD - SDH range is eco-friendly and fully recyclable.
- The flat plates design provides a larger active surface area; the result is maximum performance with a high rate discharge.
- Electrolyte: sulphuric acid electrolyte with specific gravity of 1.27 kg/l at 20°C.
- Low internal resistance due to high porosity separators.
- Robust box construction made of SAN with a flame retardant ABS lid.
- Flameproof vent plugs made of porous materials for superior safety.
- Long shelf life of up to six months is possible without recharge (<2% discharge per month).
- Flat post is designed for high contact area with rigid connection.
- Rigid copper connections to allow higher currents.
The unique Fiamm terminal design permits pillar growth during cell life without leakage. The SD-SDH range has a design life is 15 years due to high reliability and components manufacture due to process. Low self-discharge allows up to 6 months without recharge in open circuit condition. All SD-SDH models are available in a dry charge version.Accessories
- Recombination plug
- Filtering plugs to DIN standard
- Racks for battery installation (standard and anti-seismic)
- Battery monitoring system
- IEC 60896 Part 11 - vented types requirements & tests
- BS 6290 part 2 - British Standard specification
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 - Workplace Safety & Health
- Float Voltage: 2.23 V/cell at 20°C
- Boost Voltage: 2.40 V/cell
- Float Voltage Compensation with Temperature: -2.5 mV/cell/°C
- Self-Discharge at 20°C: <2%/month
- Industrial UPS
- Utilities and industry
- Oil and gas