Quality Management System
Certificate ISO 9001:2015
Environmental Management System
Certificate ISO 14001:2015
Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Certificate ISO 45001:2018
Information Security Management System
Certificate ISO/IEC 27001:2013
A2B was founded in 1996 in Žilina. It is a modern company, operating in the field of power supply to telecommunication and industrial technology systems in the Slovak Republic and internationally. The company's main area of activities is the production, supply and servicing of power supply systems, backup systems, inverter systems, special custom configurations, and other equipment associated with power supply provision for telecommunication and industrial equipment. Since its foundation, the company has been primarily focusing on providing quality services in the aforementioned field. Our increasing number of satisfied customers is a result of the company's successful operation, and its recognition as a long-term and reliable partner.
The company cooperates with renowned international companies: Fiamm, Delta, Riello UPS, CE T Power, ONIS VISA.
In December 2014, A2B s.r.o. set to expand its presence in Europe and established a sister company, A2B Eco Energy d.o.o., in Zagreb, Croatia. In 2016-2017 the company had an office in Karlovac.
A2B Eco Energy, s.r.o., the second sister company in Europe, was established in Brno, Czech Republic in February 2017. In 2021 the company underwent a name change to A2B, s.r.o., in order to internationally harmonize the company name.
A2B aims first and foremost to serve customers. This service begins with an analysis of the current status of supplying power to a customer's critical technology systems, continues with the provision of expert advice and proposals for environmentally-friendly and the economically most advantageous solution, preparation of project documentation, project implementation, warranty and post-warranty servicing, and ends with the disassembly and ecological disposal of decommissioned technology equipment.
To fulfil our mission 24/7, 365 days a year, and to support efforts that improve the quality, optimization and streamlining of activities and reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO).
To improve the quality of production and services by introducing innovative, environmentally ”clean” technologies and processes. To strengthen our position on the domestic and foreign market by consistently focusing on protecting the environment. To respond flexibly to rapid developments in process (critical) technologies, and the resulting changes in demands for the provision of uninterrupted power supply to those technologies.
To anticipate future demands in relation to the simplification of the maintenance and safety of servicing works on uninterruptible power supply systems, technology migration and upgrading, as well as changes related to increasing the power and volume of powered technology.
To establish a strong position in Slovakia in the field of uninterruptible power supply to critical technologies in the key sectors of the national economy, and over the longer term to establish itself as a major player internationally.
The core asset of our company is long-term relations with business partners, built on the basis of proper interpersonal and partnership relations. Such relations we uphold in everyday cooperation with an emphasis on equality, respect for the diversity of opinions, mutual advantageousness, and the transparency of contractual relations.
In our work, as well as in communication with partners, we appreciate moral and ethical values such as honesty, justice, mutual respect, responsibility and trust.
The greatest value of our company is its people. Therefore, we ensure their continual professional development, we promote teamwork and efforts to apply the latest expertise in science, technology, and corporate management. A highly professional approach is what we offer our partners, and what we in turn expect from them.
With regard to the health of our people and the health of the next generation, we pay significant attention to environmental issues. In practice, this means introducing technologies with high efficiency and low emissions, using renewable energy sources, and the ecological disposal and recycling of waste.
We gladly assist those that find themselves in need, and we strive to create dignified living conditions. By participating in the social development program of our region, as well as through our partners, we demonstrate mutual solidarity and support civic solidarity.
Our specializationWe offer a broad portfolio of products to our customers:
- DC power supply units and modular power supply systems
- DC/DC converters
- Inverters, solar inverters and modular inverter systems with high efficiency and high reliability
- UPS units, including flywheel and modular units with high efficiency and long operating life
- Customer-oriented power supply assemblies (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC, etc.)
- Lead-acid batteries, flooded and maintenance-free
- Sodium-nickel batteries with zero emissions and low operating costs
- Photovoltaic panels
- Solar chargers
- Automatic transfer switches (ATS)
- Static transfer switches (STS)
- Regulated loads for performing battery capacity tests and stress tests of power supply systems
- DC switchgears for telecommunication systems and industry
- Internal consumption switchgears
- Local and remote surveillance / monitoring systems
- Air-conditioned technology cabinets
- Analysis of the current status and customer’s needs, proposal of possible solutions
- Design, development and manufacture of customer solutions (according to specific customer requirements)
- Technical support and consulting
- Acceptance tests in the manufacturing plant for the end customer
- Installation of equipment
- Onsite technical assistance during commissioning, maintenance and repair
- Professional inspections and equipment tests
- Supply of spare parts
- Prophylactic equipment inspections
- Capacity testing of batteries
- Stress tests
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Logistical services
- Technical training
Since its foundation, A2B has had its seat at the Žilina plant. In order to more efficiently communicate with our customers, our Bratislava branch covers commercial and servicing activities. We have over 50 full-time employees, the majority being qualified technical personnel.
Our employees take care of the satisfaction of our customers and partners in the following departments:
- Business and Marketing
- Production and Technical
- Servicing and Installation
A2B has an established and certified Integrated Management System (IMS), which is annually inspected by an independent auditing company and complies with the requirements of international standards EN ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System, EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, and EN ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety. At the turn of 2018-2019, A2B, s.r.o. has expanded its integrated management system by introducing and certifying the requirements of the international standard EN ISO 27001: 2013
A2B holds certificates issued by the Technical Inspectorate for:
- production of electrical technical equipment
- professional inspections and testing of reserved electrical technical equipment
- repair of reserved electrical technical equipment in the scope of:
- repair and maintenance
- assembly into a functional unit at the site of future operation
for electrical technical equipment up to 1000V, including lightning conductors in buildings without explosion hazard.