Batteries FIAMM FGL
FGL RANGE IS DESIGNED TO SATISFY A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS REQUIRING HIGH LEVEL OF SECURITY AND RELIABILITY.
FGL batteries offer good performance with any discharge profile. FGL blocs can be installed in cabinets or racks. FGL uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its float-life. FGL range is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable. FGL has a self-discharge rate less than 2% per month, guaranteeing long shelf-life.Specifications
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time.
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators.
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female M5/M6/M8 terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance.
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen.
- Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery.
- ABS plastics designed for superior mechanical strength.
- Heat sealed box to lid weld for superior integrity.
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted).
FIAMM FGL range use AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology. The electrolyte is absorbed in fiberglass separators with 99% internal gas recombination efficiency. Blocs are grants non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its whole life. Low self-discharge allows 6 months shelf life.Standards
- IEC 60896 Part 21 - VRLA methods of testing
- IEC 60896 Part 22 - VRLA requirements
- Eurobat “10 - 12 years LONG LIFE”
- UL Recognized
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 - Workplace Safety & Health
- Float Voltage: 2.26 V/cell at 25°C
- Boost Voltage: 2.35 V/cell
- Float Voltage Compensation with Temperature: -2.5 mV/cell/°C
- Self-Discharge at 25°C: <2%/month
- Renewable energy
- Light traction
- Security systems and emergency lighting