Batteries FIAMM Endurlite LM Solar OPzS
Applications and key benefits
- Solar 2V cells
up to 5000 Ah real capacity at C120 1.85 VPC
- Designed for regular and long deep discharge.
- Renewable energy islands (Solar / Wind)
- Off-grid applications: BTS, mobile phone stations, signaling, lighting, drinking water supply systems and other
- High capacity applications in areas with unstable grid and unreliable power supply
- Excellent cycling also in state of partial discharge.
- > 1500 cycles at 20°C / 60% DoD
> 5000 cycles at 20°C / 20% DoD.
- OPzS technology, with tubular positive plates and free liquid electrolyte.
- Allows use with electrolyte recirculation.
- Dimensions according to DIN 40736 OPzS cells.
- Suitable for use at elevated temperature.
- Optimized for deep discharge recovery DIN 43539T5.
- 20 years design life under float condition.
- Also available in dry charged version.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Tubular positive plates with special low antimony lead alloy reduces loss of water (3-year topping-up intervals on float condition).
- Electrolyte: high purity sulphuric acid solution with 1.24 specific gravity at 20°C.
- Additional electrolyte to reduce topping-up.
- Pasted negative grid plates designed to have service lives consistent with the positive plates.
- Separators with extremely high porosity and low internal resistance.
- Container in acid resistant SAN, designed for unsurpassed mechanical strength.
- Lid in standard ABS.
- Threaded female M10 terminal posts guarantee highest conductivity, maximum torque retention and easy installation.
- High integrity post seal design to prevent electrolyte leakage and terminal corrosion.
- Ceramic plugs filter electrolyte from escaping gasses.
- Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames from entering the battery.
- < 3% self-discharge per month at 20°C allows 6 months shelf life.
- Installation in vertical position.
- Flexible, fully insulated cable connectors with insulated screw with probe hole on the top for electrical measurement.
- IEC 61427 - photovoltaic energy systems
- DIN 40736 - specification OPzS cells
- DIN 43539T5 - deep discharge
- DIN 40740 - electrolyte level indicator
- IEC 60896 Part 11 - vented types requirements & tests
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- Nominal voltage: 2 V/cell
- Float voltage charge at 20°C: 2.23 V/cell
- Boost charge: 2.4 V/cell
- Renewable energy
- Phone stations
- BTS systems
- Water systems
- Signaling systems