UPS Net Power
The Net Power series is available in 600-2000 VA models with digital technology: when available the load is supplied from the mains power supply, which is amplitude, stabilised by the automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and filtered against overvoltages by EM I filters.
When the mains fail, the load is powered from a pseudo-sine wave inverter, to provide sufficient runtime for computer system shutdown using PowerShield³ software.
- Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield³ supervision and shutdown software for Windows 8,7, Hyper-V, 2012, 2008, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems
- Standard USB interface, RS232 on models 1000 - 1500 - 2000.
- Stabilisation and filtering of the mains power supply using AVR and EMI filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- High reliability with built-in battery test
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- Supplied with two IEC cables for powering the loads
- 2 - year warranty
- Personal computers
- Small office networks