UPS MASTERYS GP4
Superior design and reliability
- Oversized design margin: reliability first.
- Certified seismic resistance.
- Superior and officially attested MTBF.
- Long product life expectancy.
- Innovative maintenance thanks to brick architecture.
- Rapid repairs: 5 times faster than legacy UPS.
- Totally front access maintenance.
Embedded digital technology
- IoT ready device for access to connected services.
- eWIRE mobile app for AR guided installation and reporting.
- SOLIVE UPS mobile app for remote control and anomaly notification.
- Easy integration in LAN/WAN and virtual environments.
- Full performance up to 40 °C without derating and without specific conditions.
- Energy savings - without compromise: 96,5 % efficiency in VFI.
- Up to 99% efficiency in “ECO” mode.
- Performance tested and verified by TÜV SÜD.
User and environmentally friendly
- Ergonomics designed to simplify usage.
- Ready for upcoming eco-regulations.
- RoHS compliant.
- Halogen-free cables.
- 25+ languages available on the mimic panel.
Extended and flexible back-up time
- High density internal battery engineering reduces footprint significantly.
- Internal battery up to 80 kW included.
- Fast recharge - even for very long back-up time.
- Li-Ion battery technology-ready.
- Dual input mains
- Internal maintenance bypass switch.
- Input mains switch breaker.
- Output switch breaker.
- Auxiliary mains switch breaker.
- Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
- Power walk-in ramp for full compatibility with generators.
- Normal and long-life battery.
- Common or shared battery for N+1 configuration
Standard communication features
- User-friendly 7” touch screen with multilingual colour graphic display (60-160 kVA/kW).
- 2 slots for communication options.
- USB port for downloading UPS report and log file.
- Ethernet port for service purposes
- 3-phase input without neutral.
- Internal backfeed isolation device.
- Common mains coupling bars.
- TN-C grounding system.
- ACS synchronization system.
- IP21 degree of protection.
- Top cabling kit.
- Top ventilation kit.
- Redundant bypass fan.
- Seismic bracing kit.
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
- PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/ SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
- IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
- Remote touch-screen panel.
- User-friendly 7” touch screen with multilingual colour graphic display (10-40 kVA/kW)
Remote monitoring and cloud services
- LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
- SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.
- Small & medium-sized data centres
- Medical facilities
- Medical devices
- Telecom & media infrastructure
- Control rooms