UPS Amplon - R Series
The Amplon R series is a true on-line, double-conversion UPS that protects devices from potential power problems such as spikes, surges and brownouts. It is available in either a rack or tower configuration and is recommended for servers, VoIP, telecommunications and networking.
The Amplon R series is designed for long backup time applications with the addition of a customized battery source. The inbuilt high level charger shortens the recharging period and increases availability.
• Double-conversion technology provides 24/7 full-time protection
• Automatic input frequency detection
• Additional charger board can be added to reduce recharging time
• AC-start and battery-start capabilities
• Rail kit is included in the package
• Rack or tower configuration in 2U size cabinet
• Fulfill long backup time demand for mission critical applications
• Remote management over network via software
• High input power factor (pf > 0.97) saves installation cost
• Wide input voltage range reduces battery discharging occurrence and prolongs battery lifetime
• 2 - year warranty