NH Series UPS
The NH Series UPS was designed to power supply a wide range of devices, such as processing systems, communication systems, satellite, computer network, medical, safety, emergency, monitoring systems and various other factory faciltiies.
The NH Series UPS employs a high frequency SPWM (Sinusoidal Pulse Width Modulation) inverter technology. The inverter uses an advanced IGBT module that is easier to maintain and is capable of reducing the MTTR (Mean Time to Repair). A few of its many advantages are: high efficiency, low thermal losses, low noise, small volume, and long life expectancy. The control implements on MCU that simplifies complicated control circuits and reduces number of components.
A LCD display with multi-language graphical interfaces makes user easier to operate with accurate outputs. System block diagrams and statuses are also available on the interface providing users with clearly operating modes and overall conditions. Users can also implement long-distance monitoring by using various communication ports via computers or network systems. As a result, direct monitoring and controls on the UPS are available for users, which all messages on the interface are generated by MCU. If exclusive software---UPSentry is installed, 31 sets UPS status could be monitoring at the same time via only one PC reducing man forces and facilitating centralized control. The circuit boards of NH-Series could Interchangeable that minimized component-inventory management. Friendly design concepts of NT series UPS to provide optimal and durable quality power and to be the protector of the best power related devices for customers.
Uplift reliability or total power maybe reach parallel working of two UPS unit. No need of extra parallel control card, you can expand the total backup capacity by simply linking another unit via a DELTA cable. A single cabinet can install four power modules and each module has 20KVA capacity. As a result, NH-series can backup up to 80KVA in one cabinet. By parallel expansion (two cabinets), the possible totalcapacity will be 160KVA.
- Power rating of 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 kVA.
- Up to 4 modules working in parallel.
- 1 + 1 parallel redundancy without any need of additional parallel control cards. The maximum total output power is 160kVA (2 NH Series UPS units working in parallel).
- High input power factor (pf > 0,99) and low input current distortion (THDi < 5%) allow for a lower installation cost and reduce the feedback on the mains power supply.
- High overall efficiency (up to 94 % in the on-line mode).
- Modular design with power module redundancy.
- Dual input - separate inputs for the rectifier and the bypass.
- Built-in manual and static bypass switch for maintenance.
- The built-in SRAM memory can store up to 500 events.
- Redundant auxiliary power together with the redundant control unit increase the performance reliability.
- Scheduled battery test and battery replacement warning.
- Local and remote emergency power off function (LEPO and REPO).
- Compatible with diesel generator sets.
- Double conversion and IGBT technology.
- Multi interface for monitoring and controlling.
- User-friendly LCD display and LED indicators.
- Optional external battery pack for longer autonomy.
- Data / Call centers
- Medical devices
- Security devices
- Semi-conductor technology
- Chemical industry