UPS MASTERYS BC+ / MASTERYS BC+ FLEX
A flexible and cost-effective solution
- A compact range of standard product references with a variety of add-on options to adapt to every customer’s site.
- Easy to configure for retrofit in existing installations.
- Equipped with manual bypass breaker in standard mode.
Long back-up time engineered-in
- Several optimised choices for standard internal battery configuration.
- Increased internal battery density for reduced footprint and simplified installation.
- Internal basic back-up time available up 80 kVA, without additional external battery cabinet.
- High recharging current option for very long back-up time.
Embedded digital technology
- Digital Native UPS generation.
- IoT ready device for access to connected services.
- Easy integration in LAN/WAN and virtual environments.
Fast and easy installation
- A wide range of UPS from 10 to 160 kVA with the same performance and functionality.
- Free eRULER online sizing tool to get dimensions and electrical information in advance before installation.
- Tutored UPS installation with eWIRE mobile application.
- Fast track manufacturing option available for urgent projects or last-minute requirements.
- Fast delivery even for highly customised configurations thanks to easily combined options.
User and environmentally friendly
- 25+ languages available in the mimic panel.
- Ergonomics designed to simplify usage.
- Anticipates eco-regulations and is RoHS compliant.
- Units provided with wheels for easy positioning.
- Dual input mains (30-40 kVA).
- Internal maintenance bypass switch.
- Input mains switch breaker.
- Output switch breaker.
- Auxiliary mains switch breaker.
- Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
- Power walk-in ramp for full compatibility with generators.
- Internal normal-life batteries.
Standard communication features
- 3,5” multilanguage graphic display.
- 2 slots for communication options.
- USB port for downloading log file.
- Ethernet port for service purposes.
- 3-phase input without neutral.
- Internal backfeed isolation device.
- Common mains coupling bars.
- TN-C grounding system.
- ACS synchronisation system.
- IP21 degree of protection.
- Top cabling kit.
- Top ventilation kit.
- High capacity battery charger.
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
- PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
- IoT Gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile application.
- Remote touch-screen panel.
Remote monitoring and cloud services
- LINK-UPS: Remote monitoring service that allows to monitor your UPS by specialist 24 hours a day.
- SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS from a smartphone.
The solution for
- SME IT networking / computer rooms
- Control rooms (MASTERYS BC )
- Emergency service (MASTERYS BC )
- Building automation (MASTERYS BC FLEX)
- Payment systems
- Public sector
- Security control