UPS DELPHYS MP Elite+
High quality power supply
- Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
- Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
- High overload capability to withstand abnormal load conditions.
- A very high short-circuit current capacity which facilitates the selection of protective devices for selectivity in the downstream distribution.
- An isolation transformer installed on the inverter output to ensure complete galvanic isolation between DC circuit and load output. This insulation also provides a separation between the two inputs when they are supplied by different sources.
- Sinusoidal ThdU output voltage < 2 % with linear loads and < 4 % with non-linear loads.
- Field-proven technology.
- Fault-tolerant architecture with redundancy of basic functions, such as the ventilation system.
- Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access all components.
- Accurate diagnostics guarantee power supply to the load.
- Cascade failure prevention for parallel systems.
- Mechanical & electrical robustness for industrial environments.
- Soft start capability (ramp up) of the IGBT inverter allows a good operation even with a genset.
- Specifically designed to be adapted to different industrial environment: high IP protection options, high peak current capability, long back up time…
- The "clean" IGBT rectifier allows:
- a high efficiency,
- a high and constant input power factor,
- a low THDi.
- Possibility to create new neutral system without additional losses (extra transformer required on by-pass line only).
- High short-circuit capability simplifies downstream protective devices.
- High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
- Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
- Battery connection to UPS requires only 2 cables.
- A control panel with graphic display for more ergonomic operation.
- An array of "com-slot" plug-in communication interfaces, for upgrading your operating requirements evolution.
- An advanced diagnostic system.
- A remote access device connected to the remote maintenance centre.
- Easy access to subassemblies and components, facilitating tests and reducing maintenance time (MTTR).
Standard communication features
- Dry-contact interface configurable voltage-free contacts).
- 3 slots for communication options.
- Distributed or centralized bypass for parallel architecture up to 6 units.
- Redundant systems ("1+1" and "n+1").
- "2n" architecture with Static Transfer Systems.
Standard electrical features
- Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
- Standard interface:
- inputs (emergency stop, generating set, battery protection),
- 4 outputs (general alarm, back-up, bypass, preventative maintenance needs).
- EBS (Expert Battery System) (conditions apply).
- ACS synchronisation system for 2n architecture.
- Redundant electronic power supplies.
- Hot plug option (increase the power keeping the load supplied in double conversion).
- Long back up time rectifier.
- Reinforced IP protection up to IP52.
- Dust filters.
- Fan redundancy with failure detection.
- Top entry connection.
- User-friendly touch-screen multilingual colour graphic display.
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
- PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB / SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
- IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
- Additional Com-slot extension.
Remote monitoring and cloud services
- LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
- SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone
- Service sector