The purpose of DVV RB – 01 is to monitor 8 dryl contacts, for which it is possible to configure 4 digital
outputs. The status communication protocol developed by A2B was designed to monitor the device status
The device also allows for monitoring of the inverter system values, date and time, functionality of digital inputs/outputs, real-time circuit, inverter system status, and log of records (1000 records max).
• 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs
• Network communication via Ethernet
• Designed to be placed in a 19“ rack
• Log of records (1000 records max)
• Monitoring of A2B’s devices via Ethernet using the A2B Patrol software.