FIAMM RES SYSTEM
FIAMM RES SYSTEM ALLOWS YOU THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHEN TO USE ENERGY FROM THE GRID IN ORDER TO REDUCE YOUR UTILITY BILL.
Fiamm RES compact design and high performance offers energy autonomy in the home. The modular power configuration integrates with all photovoltaic systems is compact it allows installation in tight spaces. Fiamm manufacturing process and procedure provide a safe and reliable solution. The Fiamm RES system significantly lowers the cost of supply from the grid.
Autonomy and optimisation of costs thanks to reliable storage
Fiamm has many solutions for the residential market that can store energy produced from renewable sources which are intended for domestic consumption operating autonomously and safely.
The Fiamm RES (residential energy storage) system therefore allows you to reduce your electricity bill and grid consumption, optimising the efficiency of your system.
With a range comprising 6 models (available with a voltage of 24V or 48V) and capacity up to 12.5 kWh, RES performs a backup function that guarantees a continuous supply of power at all times, even when there is a power failure on the grid.
Energy autonomy - VRLA, SMG and TPB technology* - Maintenance free - Easy to install thanks to compact design - Backup function up to 6 hours** - 100% Recyclable.
* VRLA: Valve -regulated lead-acid battery.
SMG (maintenance-free gel): battery with electrolyte immobilised in gel structure.
TPB (tubular plate battery): positive tubular plate battery.
Design and technology ensure reliable maintenance free and high cyclic performances.
** Maximum 6 hours for priority loads.
The use of storage batteries effectively eliminates issues connected with the variability of power generation from renewable energy sources ensuring energy autonomy even in the absence of sun or wind, as well as supporting a constant power supply in the event of a power failure (backup function).
This smart energy management also allows you to pay for less power from the grid and optimise the consumption and efficiency of the system, bringing self-consumption from 20% to 70-80%.
- SMG 12V model FIAMM batteries with Built-In Flame Arrestor
- Short recharge time
- <2% self-discharge per month at 20°C
- Maintenance free
- 2500 cycles, 50% max DoD
- Battery containers constructed with ABS IEC 707 FV0 - UL 94 V0 flame retardant plastics
- 1.3 mm thick metal casing to the EN 10130:2007 standard
- 4 sides accessible for inspection with safety locks and ventilation grilles
- Safety components and wiring included
- IEN 50272-2 – Safety requirements
- IEC 61427 – Photovoltaic energy systems
- DIN 43539T5 – Deep discharge
- IEC 60896 Part 21 – VRLA methods of testing
- IEC 60896 Part 22 – VRLA requirements
- Eurobat “Long Life” – 12 years and longer
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 - Workplace Safety & Health