Batteries FIAMM SLA
FIAMM SLA RANGE OF VALVE REGULATED BATTERIES HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR APPLICATIONS DEMANDING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF RELIABILITY AND SECURITY.
FIAMM high integrity SLA range has been designed for the most critical applications, offering unsurpassed proven reliability, compliant with the highest recognised international standards. SLA uses VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its float-life. SLA range is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable. SLA has a self-discharge rate less than 2% per month, guaranteeing long shelf-life.Specifications
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid is designed to meet the demanding requirements of telecom and power generation markets.
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators.
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female M6/M8/M10 terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance.
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen. Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery
- Flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%).
- Thick walled plastics designed for superior mechanical strength.
- Heat sealed box to lid weld for superior integrity.
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted).
FIAMM SLA range use AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology. The electrolyte is absorbed in fiberglass separators with 99% internal gas recombination efficiency. Blocs are grants non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its whole life. Low self-discharge allows 6 months shelf life.Accessories
- RVS (remote venting system) for IP rated applications which require remote gassing
- Rack for battery installation (standard and seismic)
- Cabinets for battery installation (including electrical protections and disconnection)
- Battery monitoring systems
- IEC 60896 Part 21 - VRLA methods of testing
- IEC 60896 Part 22 - VRLA requirements
- BS 6290 Part 4 - specifications for VRLA classification
- Telcordia GR-4228 - VRLA battery string certification
- BS6334 / UL 94 V0 / IEC 707 FV0 determination of materials flammability
- Bellcore TR-NWT-000766 - VRLA battery generic requirements
- UL 1778 - UPS equipment
- Eurobat “>12 years VERY LONG LIFE
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 - Workplace Safety & Health
- Float Voltage: 2.27 V/cell at 20°C
- Boost Voltage: 2.35 V/cell
- Float Voltage Compensation with Temperature: -2.5 mV/cell/°C
- Self-Discharge at 20°C: <2%/month
- UPS and data centers
- Utilities and industry
- Oil and gas