Batteries FIAMM FLB
FIAMM FLB RANGE OF VALVE REGULATED BATTERIES HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCES WHILST COMBINING EX-CELLENT RELIABILITY AND FLOAT-LIFE.
FLB high energy density allows compact battery layout and footprints, this reducing the installation space. FLB blocs can be installed in cabinets or racks. FLB uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its float-life. FLB range is non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/ road transportation and is 100% recyclable. FLB has a self-discharge rate less than 2% per month, guaranteeing long shelf-life.Specifications
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time.
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators.
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female M5/M6/M8 terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance.
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen. Flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery.
- Flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%).
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted).
FIAMM FLB range use AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology. The electrolyte is absorbed in fiberglass separators with 99% internal gas recombination efficiency. Blocs are grants non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its whole life. Low self-discharge allows 6 months shelf life.Accessories
- RVS (remote venting system) for IP rated applications which require remote gassing (except for 12FLB150P - 200P)
- Rack for battery installation (standard and seismic)
- Cabinets for battery installation (including electrical protections and disconnection)
- Battery monitoring systems
- IEC 60896 Part 21 - VRLA methods of testing
- IEC 60896 Part 22 - VRLA requirements
- BS 6290 Part 4 - specifications for VRLA classification
- BS633 / UL 94 V0 / IEC 707 FV0
- Eurobat “10/12 years LONG LIFE”
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 - Workplace Safety & Health
- Float Voltage: 2.26 V/cell at 25°C
- Boost Voltage: 2.35 V/cell
- Float Voltage Compensation with Temperature: -2.5 mV/cell/°C
- Self-Discharge at 25°C: <2%/month
- Data centers
- Emergency lighting
- Security systems