Batteries FIAMM FIT
FIAMM FIT RANGE OF VALVE REGULATED BATTERIES HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR HIGH RELIABILITY AND SAFETY FRONT TERMINAL TELECOM INSTALLATIONS
FIT battery range has front terminal design ideal for installation on cabinet 19” and 23”; it allows easy access for maintenance reducing the Installation footprint and maximising the energy density. FIT uses proven VRLA technology with 99% internal recombination efficiency, is non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its float-life. FIT range is compliant with the highest recognised international standards, non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/road transportation and is 100% recyclable. FIT has a self-discharge rate less than 2% per month, guaranteeing long shelf-life.Specifications
- Special lead calcium tin alloy grid, designed to resist corrosion and provide short recharge time.
- VRLA AGM technology using low resistance high microporous fiberglass separators.
- Leak resistant post seal, threaded female M6/M8 terminals with high conductivity and maximum torque resistance.
- One-way safety relief valves allow gas to escape and prevent the ingress of oxygen and flame arrestors prevent sparks or flames entering the battery.
- Flame retardant ABS plastic to IEC 707 FV0 and UL94 FV0 (LOI greater than 28%).
- Installation in any orientation (excluding permanently inverted).
FIAMM FIT range use AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology. The electrolyte is absorbed in fiberglass separators with 99% internal gas recombination efficiency. Blocs are grants non-spillable and maintenance free therefore requires no topping up of electrolyte during its whole life. Low self-discharge allows 6 months shelf life.Accessories
- RVS (remote venting system) for applications which require remote gassing
- Rack for battery installation (standard and seismic)
- Cabinets for battery installation (including electrical protections and disconnection)
- Battery monitoring systems
- IEC 60896 Part 21 - VRLA methods of testing
- IEC 60896 Part 22 - VRLA requirements
- BS 6290 Part 4 - specifications for VRLA classification
- BS633 / UL 94 V0 / IEC 707 FV0
- Eurobat “>12 years VERY LONG LIFE”
- UL Recognized
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 - Workplace Safety & Health
- Float Voltage: 2.27 V/cell at 20°C
- Boost Voltage: 2.35 V/cell
- Float Voltage Compensation with Temperature: -2.5 mV/cell/°C
- Self-Discharge at 20°C: <2%/month
- Utilities and industry
- Oil and gas